International Luxemburgist Forum - Foro Luxemburguista Internacional - Forum Luxemburgiste Intl

Forum for those in general agreement with the ideas of Rosa Luxemburg.
Foro para aquellos que tienen un acuerdo general con las ideas de Rosa Luxemburgo.
Forum pour ceux qui ont un accord général avec les idées de Rosa Luxembourg.

Translations

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» Critique Sociale
Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:54 am by Atreides

» QUÉ HACER ANTE UN CUERPO SOCIAL EN DESCOMPOSICIÓN
Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:35 am by francisc

» EL BREXIT EL AUTO GOLPE Y EL YIHADISMO
Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:25 am by francisc

» ¿PUCHERAZO?
Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:45 am by francisc

» 18 de Junio: MANIFESTACIÓN EN DEFENSA DE LO PÚBLICO
Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:42 am by luxemburguista

» Contre la "loi travail", passons à la vitesse supérieure !
Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 am by Atreides

» Reunion Publique du CCI
Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:00 pm by rubion

» EL CONTEXTO PRESENTE Y FUTURO DE CATALUNYA DEBE DE BASARSE EN LOS CIUDADANOS Y NO EN PACTOS
Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:05 am by francisc

» LA ENCRUCIJADA SIRIA
Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:25 am by francisc

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 368 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4399 messages in 1407 subjects

We have 189 registered users

The newest registered user is sebastianIII

and then there is sport-F1 in bahrain

lost

Number of posts : 151
    Registration date : 2010-12-13

and then there is sport-F1 in bahrain

Post  lost on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:33 pm

tonight the bbc reported that the FIA are reinstating the bahrain grand prix in october 2011.this follows its cancellation at the start of the season due to "a little local difficulty"with the uprising of resistance to the brutal,miserable regime there which continues to shoot down and murder its people seeking basic human rights.

this is the sport of a huge profit orientated industry like any other.

as a fan id like to do more tha resolve that if the frace goes ahead,i wont be afan any longer.

i am trying to contact damon hill british ex world champ in F1 in 1994 who has voiced his concern which amounts to opposition that if the fia averts its eyes it will bring the sport into disrepute.

i have also tried contacting mena/middle east and north african solidarity althougn its untraceable on the internet(at least in my seach)

id like to hear from others with ideas witha view to organsisng something at both the british and bahrain gp to ensure the parsite rulers in bahrain know "the whole world is watching"and in solidarity with the bahrain resistance and others across the region/world

lost

Number of posts : 151
    Registration date : 2010-12-13

bahrain grand prix cancelled for 2011

Post  lost on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 am

yesterday the bbc/british broadcasting corporation news reported that the bahrain grand prix which was due to be rescheduled to october 2011 has been dropped from this years calendar.

apparently this is due to the negative response of all the racing teams,not for moral reasons but for logistical reasons-in other words the costs of taking the F1 circus to bahrain in october which would in turn have meant rescheduling the india gp to mid december.

this has to be seen as a positive of sorts,although its a clear indication that money talks and concern counts for nothing.

that said,i attempted to comtact damon hill ex british,world champ in 1994,who had been critical of the initial rescheduling.i await any response with interest,as it seems that his "typical british understatement"indicated moral qualms about that decision.

i will report any further developments

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:56 pm